Saturday, June 03, 2023

Crafty Calendar June Challenge - Lili of the Valley Summer Card

Good morning, I hope you are safe and well.  It's a gorgeous day today so I think summer is definitely on the way which fits in well with this months challenge over at Crafty Calendar.

It's the first Saturday of the month so we have a new challenge for you and the theme this month is Summertime.

For me when someone mentions Summer I think of trips to the seaside   I live in the Midlands so to travel to the coast is more than couple of hours drive but we try to get there when we can.


For my card I have used:
Fairy Calendar August digital stamp from Lili of the Valley coloured with copics.
The DP's are from the Hello Sunshine digital paper pack from Lili of the Valley.



We are sponsored for this challenge by:


Please pop over to Crafty Calendar to share your projects in this months challenge and also check out the gorgeous DT cards using other images from this months sponsor Lili of the Valley.

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog,

See you soon x

2 comments:

Liz said...

Fabulous card Bev, great image and I love the colour combination. xx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Bev fab colouring too and love the layout hugs Sue x