Sunday, August 06, 2023

Crafty Calendar August Challenge - Hetty Clare Happy Hour Card

 Good morning and I hope you are well.  My post is a day late due to spending yesterday at the festival of quilts.  I sew but I'm not a 'quilter', my sister-in-law was going and had a spare free ticket so I went  with her.  Lots of amazing creations on display.

Can you believe it is August already, this means that we have a new monthly challenge for you over at Crafty Calendar and the theme this month is
'ANYTHING GOES' 


For my card I have used:
Happy Hour digital stamp from Hetty Clare coloured with copics and then the cocktail glass has had a layer of Distress translucent texture paste applied to it.
The DP is from a set called Summer Cocktails from VRDigitalDesign over on Etsy.  I saw this rainbow paper in the set and knew I had to use it.
The background was stencilled using the Tim Holtz stencil THS003 Rays and the Simon Hurley Clear Skies dye ink pad.
The cheers sentiment was cut using my Cricut and I added a few clear dome gems.




We are sponsored for this challenge by:

Please pop over to Crafty Calendar and share your projects in this months 'Anything Goes' challenge and check out the gorgeous DT cards using other images from this months sponsor Hetty Clare.

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog.

See you soon x

2 comments:

Liz said...

Wonderful card Bev, the patterned paper makes a perfect background for the fun image. xx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Bev love that paper and fab colouring..my Grandma and Mam used to make quilts I still have some of them...lot of work goes into them I bet they were lovely hugs x