Saturday, August 12, 2023

Sizzix Ghostly Boo Halloween Card

Good afternoon, I hope you are keeping safe and well,  here in the the UK summer has arrived (well for few days anyway before it turns back to rain).

Is it too early to start thinking about and making for Halloween?  I'm going to say no seeing as I have a Halloween card to share today.



For my card I have used:
Boo is from the Big Frights die set by Tim Holtz for Sizzix cut out on Idea-ology Halloween Deco Sheets.
The little ghost is from the Halloween Toppers die set by Sizzix cut from vellum.

I created my own ghost stencil in Cricut Design Space and cut out on mylar.  I used Simon Hurley Solar Pastes in Overheated, Crocodile Tears and Royal Flush through it.



Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog.

See you soon x

1 comment:

Sue said...

Great Halloween card Bev love those ghosts! hugs x