Saturday, July 06, 2024

Crafty Calendar July Challenge - Sheepski Designs Beach Huts Birthday Card

Good morning, I hope you are keeping safe and well.  Can you believe it's July already..... It's the first Saturday in the month so we have a new challenge for you over at Crafty Calendar and the theme this month is 
Add a Sentiment.

I know that Christmas in July is a thing and Christmas crafty products are all over the place at the moment but I've been making a lot of summer themed cards lately and I'm still in summer card making mode so my card is beach themed.  Maybe next month I'll try an early Christmas card....


For my card I have used:

Beach Hut Holiday digital stamp from Sheepski Designs coloured with copics.  I fussy cut the beach huts and deckchair and added them to some layers of brown card for the sand, an ink blended cloud sky and a torn layer of blue card for the waves.

The sentiment is from the Waffle Flower Inquisitive Seagulls stamp set.


We are sponsored for this challenge by:



Please pop over to Crafty Calendar and join us in this months challenge and also check out the gorgeous DT cards using other images from this months sponsor.

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog.

See you soon. x

No comments: