Friday, June 14, 2024

Spellbinders April 2024 Large Die of the Month - Pins and Needles Jar Birthday Card

Good morning I hope you are keeping safe and well on this rainy wet Friday morning.

I have a sewing themed birthday card to share today that I created for my Sister-in-law using dies from the Spellbinders April 2024 club kits.  She loves sewing so this kit was perfect.


I have used for this card:


With this set you get the dies to cut the jar, lid and pincushion and also the dies to cut all of the sewing accessories that are inside the jar.

I cut the jar three times.  On the base layer I ink-blended lightly with some Tumbled Glass Distress ink and glued down all of the assembled sewing elements. 

 The other two jars I fussy cut an aperture and layered a piece of acetate between them and then glued that onto top of the base jar.  I was tempted to add a few shaker bits but I decided not to and left it so you could see the various sewing elements glued inside to the base layer of the jar.

The background is a piece of black card embossed with the Spellbinders Monoline Stars Embossing Folder.


Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog.

See you soon x 

1 comment:

Liz said...

Fabulous card Bev, I love all the little sewing elements.
Liz xx