Saturday, June 01, 2024

Crafty Calendar June Challenge - Birthday Mouse from RAM Stamps card

Good morning I hope you are keeping safe and well.  Here in the UK I'm waiting for summer to arrive.  I had a weeks holiday in May and I was lucky that the weather was great but since then it has been cold and wet, I nearly succumbed to putting the central heating on but managed to resist.

It's the first Saturday in June so we have a new monthly challenge for you over at Crafty Calendar

The theme this month is a project 
FOR A CHILD.


For my card I have used:
Birthday Mouse from RAM Stamps (Rachelle Anne Miller) coloured with copics.
Cut out using one of the dies from the Spellbinders notched corner frame nesting die set.
Glossy accents on the balloons.
The background is the Spellbinders Glimmer Hot Foil Plate Flower Pattern (GLP-092)  hot foiled in gold onto pink card



We are sponsored for this challenge by:




Pop over to Crafty Calendar and join us in this months challenge and also check out the gorgeous cards from the other DT members using more images from this months sponsor RAM Stamps.

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog x

See you soon x

No comments: