Saturday, November 04, 2017

Crafty Calender November Challenge - Autumn Colours

Good morning all.  Hope you are having a good day today.

I've had a couple of days of work so Friday was a shopping trip to Cheshire Oaks looking for bargains and on Thursday I went to the Birmingham NEC Stitching, Sewing & Hobbycrafts show.  I managed to pick up some crafty goodies and had a go at making a polymer clay Christmas decoration, my first time with polymer clay was okay but if I was doing it at home I would have taken a little more time over it.

Today is the first Saturday in the month so we have a new challenge over
at Crafty Calendar and our theme for this month is:
AUTUMN COLOURS
so time to find out those browns, reds and oranges for this months projects.


For my card I have used:

Three images from the Happy Hedgehogs stamp set by My Favorite Things coloured with Faber Castell Polychromos pencils.
The orange tartan paper is from the Craftwork Cards Contemporary Tartan 8 x 8 paper pack and the autumn leaves paper is from the Docrafts Tilly Daydream A4 paper pack.
The green leaf was cut using my Cricut and the fall leaves file from the Creativebug set.
Happy birthday sentiment is from the Lawn Fawn Scripty Sayings stamp set, stamped with versamark ink and then heat embossed with white embossing powder.
Other items from my stash.


No sponsor this month but we have a great craft stash surprise for one lucky winner.

Pop over to Crafty Calendar and share your AUTUMN COLOUR projects with us and while you are there check out the gorgeous DT creations.

Thanks for stopping by and I'll see you soon  x


My polymer clay Christmas owl

2 comments:

Liz said...

Lovely card, Bev, the image is so cute! Super polymer clay owl too. xx

Planetsusie said...

Hi Bev - this really is so cute and I love the image, your colouring has really rbought it to life! Fab floral embellishment too! Hugs Sue Pxxx