Sunday, January 07, 2018

Crafty Calendar Mythical Creatures January Challenge

Good morning all.  First post of 2018.  A day later than it was supposed to be but yesterday after going to work and then spending the afternoon packing all the Christmas decorations away into the loft I just didn't get chance.

We have a new monthly challenge over at Crafty Calendar and this month the theme is
'MYTHICAL CREATURES'
so we'd like to see lots of fairies, goblins, dragons and the like on this months projects.


For my card I have used

'Sweet Dragon' digital stamp from A Day for Daisies coloured with Faber Castell Polychromos pencils.  I then cut the image out using my Brother Scan N Cut (new toy...loving it...)
The DP's are from the Tonic Studios Simply Blooms paper pack.
The sentiment is from the Woodware Wizardry stamp set



We are sponsored for this challenge by



and 



Pop over to Crafty Calendar and share your projects in this months Mythical Creatures challenge, also check out the gorgeous DT creations.

Thanks for stopping by and I'll see you soon x

3 comments:

Babs said...

Hi Bev I just love your little sweet dragon, you have coloured him so beautifully fab papers and a a great design.
Hugs Babs x

Sarah said...

Oh my word....so cute xx

Liz said...

Super card, Bev. Love the design and the adorable image is so cute. xx