Sunday, June 17, 2018

Alcohol Ink Background & My Favorite Things Father's Day Cards

Good Afternoon.  Footie is on so time for a quick post with a couple of Father's Day cards that I made.

A couple of weeks ago I had a play with alcohol inks and created a load of backgrounds so I've decided to use a couple of these for my Father's Day cards.  One in blue for my Dad and one in green for Martyn's Dad


The alcohol ink background has been mounted onto black card,


Dad has been cut using my ScanNcut.  I was after a script font that had little 'tails' on the uppercase letters so that they would weld nicely with the lower case and I found a font online called 'Candlelight' which was perfect for joining the letters together to get the effect I wanted.   I welded the letters in the Brother Canvas, cut it six times from silver card and glued three of them together for each card.


The sentiments are from the My Favorite Things All About Dad stamp set, stamped on black card and embossed in white.


A few drops of silver pearl 3D enamel effects to finish.

Loving the alcohol ink backgrounds and I still have a few left to use on future cards, thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog and I'll see you soon x

No comments: