Saturday, June 02, 2018

Crafty Calendar June Challenge - Sheepski Designs Three of Something


Good afternoon to all.  Hope you are having a great day, after some dodgy weather at the beginning of the week today hasn't turned out too bad.  It's been a couple of weeks since I posted.  I had a weeks holiday in Rhodes which was fab, but then it took me a couple of weeks to catch up with all of the jobs that needed doing.  All up to date for the moment.....

It's the first Saturday in June (Can someone tell me where the year has gone....how can it be June already) and we have a new challenge over at Crafty Calendar.
Our theme this month is
THREE OF SOMETHING.



For my card I have used an image from this months sponsor Sheepski Designs called Flower Bouquet but instead of using the whole image I just printed part of it onto a piece of 5"x5" paper using my Laser printer and then foiled it with green decofoil and my laminator.

The image was then coloured with copic markers

The greeting is an digi stamp that I have (I don't think the company I had it from is still trading) which I also foiled in green.

My three of something is the three dots of 3D liquid enamel.



We are sponsored for this challenge by


Pop over to Crafty Calendar and join us in our THREE OF SOMETHING challenge and while you are there check out the gorgeous DT creations using other images from this months sponsor Sheepski Designs.

Now off to find something else to do while the England football match is on.
Thanks for stopping by and I'll see you soon....

1 comment:

AndreaNorris said...

Woooow this looks really amazing, the close up works really well and love the bright colourful card you've created. You can enter this into my challenges if you like Facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/1730005463906336/ blog challenge https://sheepski-designs-challenges.blogspot.com/2018/06/challenge-15-embellish-it-or-clean-and.html

Andrea x
SheepSki Designs