Saturday, May 05, 2018

Crafty Calendar May Challenge - Things With Wings with All Dressed Up


Good morning all.  I hope you are having a good day,  The weather is improving slightly for the bank holiday weekend here in the UK, although I'll be missing it as I head to the airport in a couple of hours for a weeks holiday to Rhodes, hopefully the sun will be shining there as well.

It's the first Saturday in May and we have a new monthly challenge over
at Crafty CalendarOur theme for this month is
'Things With Wings'.



For my card I have used:
Flyaway Butterfly from All Dressed Up and this has been coloured with
watercolour pencils.
The DP's is from the Papermania Tilly Daydream paper pack.
Ribbon, butterflies and pearls from my stash.


We are sponsored for this challenge by:



and

http://www.wildorchidcrafts.com/index.php?main_page=index&zenid=m406c7p353sa6h1sicbu4nagk5


Pop over to Crafty Calendar and share your Things With Wings projects and check out the gorgeous DT creations,

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to read my blog.  I'm now off to the airport so I'll see you in a weeks time after a rest and relax.  x

3 comments:

julie_woolston said...

Gorgeous card Bev, I love this sweet image.
Hugs Julie xxx

Liz said...

Gorgeous card, Bev. I love all the shades of blue with the pop of red. xx

Sarah said...

What a beautiful card. Love your colouring xx