Saturday, June 09, 2018

Distress Oxides and My Favorite Things Bundles of Blossoms Birthday Card

Good morning all.  Are you having a good Saturday,  As well as a workathon week I now decide to go in on a Saturday.....another six hours of work today.....am I mad.....probably.

Todays card is another rainbow effect this time using Distress Oxides.


I stamped the My Favorite Things Bundles of Blossoms Stamp and embossed in white.  I then blended distress oxides over the top of the embossing starting with Candied Apple, then using Fossilized Amber, Salty Ocean and Wilted Violet and blending together where they met to try to get a rainbow effect, followed by a spritz of water.

The birthday sentiment is chipboard from Make It Crafty.  I coloured the top layer with copics still trying to keep with the rainbow theme and I then embossed with clear ultra thick embossing enamel, the backing layer is coloured with a black copic marker.  The Happy sentiment is from an old wooden rubber stamp I have in my stash which stamped on black card and embossed in white.

A few sequins and a button to finish. 


Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog and I'll see you soon...

1 comment:

Sarah said...

An amazing card xx