Saturday, September 01, 2018

Crafty Calendar September Challenge - Unusual Folds with Lili of the Valley

 Good afternoon all.  Have just got in from work so time to fit in a post before I head off out again to the theatre.  

It's the first Saturday in September so we have a new challenge over at Crafty Calendar and the theme for this month is
"Unusual Folds".

The weather today in the West Midlands is gorgeous so it seems wrong to be posting my card because I went for a Christmas themed image for this months challenge, but I love the bears from this months sponsor Lili of the Valley so just had to use one.


My card for this month is a new one for me, A gatefold easel card....

The image is James in the Snow from Lili of the Valley that I have coloured with copics and added a fluttering of Glamour Dust and the DPs are from the Daisy and Dandelion 'A Winters Tale' Christmas Collection paper pack.   The greeting on the belly band is also from Lili of the Valley.
No embellishments added otherwise I might not have been able to close the card...



We are sponsored for this challenge by:

https://www.liliofthevalley.co.uk/ 
who are offering one luck winner three £2.99 digi stamps of their choice.

Pop over to Crafty Calendar and share your unusual fold creations and check out the gorgeous creations from the other DT members using different images from this months sponsor Lili of the Valley.

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog and I'll see you soon x

4 comments:

Chris said...

Wow! Brilliant design, the fold is fabulous! Love the sweet bear and the beautiful colour combo too!
Chris
x

Sarah said...

A wonderful card xx

Donna Ellis said...

Hi, Beverley! I've never see a gate fold card containing an easel! LOVE LOVE LOVE - and your beautiful, deep colors offer such richness to your darling little bear. BEAUTIFUL card creation! hugs, de

Liz said...

Brilliant card, Bev, I LOVE this fold - I've never seen it before. The image is so cute and the papers are just perfect. xx