Saturday, October 06, 2018

Crafty Calendar October Challenge - Autumn Hedgehogs


Good afternoon, I hope everyone is having a good day, can you believe we are in October already and here in the UK Autumn has arrived.   It has turned a little chilly today and I have had to cave in and switch my heating on.

A new month so a new challenge over at Crafty Calendar and for this month our theme is
AUTUMN.

For my card I have used:
 Hedgehog Leaves from this months sponsor Lemon Shortbread coloured with copics.
This has been mounted on kraft card and the the sentiment is from the MFT Happy Hedgehogs stamp set embossed in white.


This card went to my niece filled with a stash of Lego cards that I had been collecting for her.


We are sponsored for this challenge by


who is offering his months winner three digital stamps of their choice.

Pop over to Crafty Calendar and share your Autumn themed creations and while you're there check out the gorgeous DT cards using other images from this month sponsor Lemon Shortbread.

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog and I'll see you soon x

1 comment:

Liz said...

Super card, Bev. Love the layout and the sentiment is perfect. xx