Saturday, August 03, 2019

Crafty Calendar August Challenge - Anything Goes with A Day for Daisies

Good afternoon, I hope you are having a good day.  I've just got home from work so time to get my blog post done before I go and pack a suitcase ready for my trip to the Isles of Scilly in a few days, so here's hoping the good weather lasts.....

It's the first Saturday of the month so we have a new challenge over at Crafty Calendar and the theme for August is:
'ANYTHING GOES'



For my card I have used:
Mouse Daisy from A Day For Daisies.  I coloured her first with copic markers.  I laid down a base colour using a copic maker and then I added shading with polychromos pencils.

I couldn't find coloured card that quite matched so I just tinted some with the same copic marker for the sentiment tag and card edges,



we are sponsored for this challenge by



Pop over to Crafty Calendar to join us in our Anything Goes August Challenge and check out the gorgeous DT creations using other images from this month sponsor A Day For Daisies.

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog and I'll see you soon.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

What an adorable image and so beautifully coloured :0)