Friday, December 06, 2019

Stamping Bella Quinns for Twins Christmas cards


Good morning.  Hope you are having a good day wherever you are today.  Not a very nice day here today, Its pouring down with rain, very wet and windy just for a change....

I have a couple of cards to share today for day six of my Christmas Countdown.  I have two cards that I made for twins girls, they use the same image and layout but vary in colour so are the same but different just like the twins.


These cards are made using Stamping Bella Quinn stamp coloured with copics,   Quinns for Twins....


The DP's are from my stash,



Thanks for taking time to visit my blog, I'll be back tomorrow for day seven of my Christmas Countdown and my card for this months challenge over at Crafty Calendar x

1 comment:

Liz said...

Super cards, Bev. I images are so cute and I love all the different patterned papers. xx