Saturday, December 07, 2019

Crafty Calendar Anything but a Christmas Card Challenge with Oddball Art

Good morning.  Day seven of my Christmas countdown but today's project is not a Christmas card.

It's the first Saturday in December so we have a new challenge over at Crafty Calendar and the theme this month is:

'ANYTHING BUT A CHRISTMAS CARD'

So for my project I have made a birthday card which is winging it's way to my niece for her seventh birthday.


For my card I have used
Twinkles Image #358  from Oddball Art.   I masked off the white areas and then blended Spun Sugar and Tumbled Glass Distress Inks.  I removed the masks and applied clear Wink of Stella to the white areas and then fussy cut the image
The DP's are from the Dovecraft 'Over the Rainbow' paper pack.
I layered some die-cut stars in co-ordernating colours. and die-cut a white stitched circle frame (MFT) and the word Birthday (MFT),
I stamped and heat embossed happy and the magical day sentiment which is from 'Unicorns Rock' stamp set by Your Next Stamp,


We are sponsored for this challenge by:



and



 Pop over to Crafty Calendar to join us in this months challenge and to check out the gorgeous DT cards using other images from this months sponsor Oddball Art.   

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog and I'll be back tomorrow x

1 comment:

Liz said...

Beautiful card, Bev, a perfect design for the seven year old. xx