Monday, December 09, 2019

Gnome Trio Christmas Card

Good morning.   I hope you are having a good day where ever you are.  It's a bit on the windy side here today but at least it's not raining for a change.

I feel I achieved a lot yesterday.  I think all of my Christmas cards are done, I just need to do a final check, I have all my Christmas presents they just need wrapping, I've never been so organised.

Today's post is another Christmas card.


For this card I have used the Gnome Bundle svg file from Lori Whitlock cut using the scan'n'cut.
The hats are cut from the First Edition Christmas Wishes paper pack.
The background DP is from the DoCrafts Forever Friends Kraft Notes paper pack.
The Merry sentiment is a two layer chipboard from Make It Crafty.  I coloured the bottom layer with a N5 copic pen and the top layer is covered with white embossing powder.
The Christmas sentiment is from the Neat & Tangled Very Merry Stamp set


Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog and I'll be back tomorrow for day 10 x

No comments: