Saturday, January 02, 2021

Crafty Calendar January Challenge - All Dressed Up Christmas Skate Card

Good afternoon, I hope you are keeping safe and well.  Happy 2021 to you, let's hope that it's an improvement on 2020.   Here in the Midlands we've had a covering of snow for a few days now which inspired my card for this months challenge over at Crafty Calendar.

It's the first Saturday of the month and the theme of our first challenge in 2021 is 
'MAKE IT CUTE'


For my card I have used:
Christmas Skate digi stamp from All Dressed Up coloured with copics.  I printed it out in a pale colour to try to get a no line colouring sort of look,
The DP is from my stash.


We are sponsored for this challenge by:



Pop over to Crafty Calendar and join us in this months challenge and check out the gorgeous DT creations using other images from this months sponsor All Dressed Up.

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog and I'll see you soon x
#staysafe

No comments: