Wednesday, October 25, 2023

Cheerleader Ellie from Paper Nest Dolls Birthday Card

 Good morning to you.  I hope you are safe and well.  Not a Halloween card.....Encouraged by the Halloween stencil I created in Cricut Design Space (card was posted a couple of weeks ago - Halloween ghost stencil) I set myself the task of creating a confetti/ticker tape stencil but this time not just a one stencil, I wanted it to be a layering stencil.  I ended up creating a four layer stencil and I don't think it turned out too badly.


For this card I have used:
  • A four layer confetti/ticker tape stencil created using Cricut Design Space,  Each layer was cut out of Mylar and then I ink blended through them onto white card.  I have used a different ink colour for each stencil layer and I think it worked out okay.
  • The digi stamp is Cheerleader Ellie from Paper Nest Dolls coloured with copics.


Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog.

See you soon x

No comments: