Saturday, October 21, 2023

Sizzix Edison Pumpkin Halloween Card

Good morning I hope you are keeping safe and well.   I'm still sharing Halloween cards and this is another card where I have used an under used/neglected embossing folder that I have sitting in my stash.


For this card I have used:
  • Cuttlebug Jack o' lanterns embossing folder.  Embossed onto white card and then ink blended around the edges with Carved Pumpkin distress ink.
  • The pumpkin has been created using the Sizzix 666382 Edison colorise thinlit die set by Tim Holtz.
  • DP is from the Tim Holtz 8"x8" Halloween Kraft Paper pack.
  • Trick or Treat has been cut into the DP using the Sizzix 665995 Bold Text Halloween thinlit die set by Tim Holtz.

 

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog.

See you soon x

1 comment:

Liz said...

Wonderful Halloween card, Bev. Fabulous pumpkin and I love the embossing folder you’ve used. xx