Wednesday, October 18, 2023

Solar Paste Ghosts Halloween Card

Good morning.  I hope you are keeping safe and well.

A few weeks ago I posted a card that I made using a stencil that I created using Cricut Design Space and I love it so much that I have another card to share with you today using it.


For my card I have used:
  • Ghost stencil created in Cricut Design space and cut from Doeflex sheet.
  • Simon Hurley Solar pastes through the stencil in Overheated, Royal Flush and Crocodile Tears.
  • The DP is from the Tim Holtz Halloween Kraft Paper Pack.
  • The sentiment is an unmounted red rubber stamp from a set called Halloween Trinkets by Kraftin' Kimmie which was stamped onto white card and then has been heat embossed in black.


Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog.

See you soon x

No comments: