Friday, October 13, 2023

Stampers Anonymous Unravelled Mummy Halloween Card.

 Good morning.  I hope you are keeping safe and well.  With the intention of using items in my stash that have been forgotten about or neglected I have an embossing folder that I have had for quite a while so I thought I would use it for todays card.

For my card I have used:

  • The stamped mummy and pumpkin candy bucket are from the Stampers Anonymous CMS452 Tim Holtz Unravelled stamp set and have been coloured with copics.
  • The sentiment is from the same stamp set and has been heat embossed in white.
  • The background was created using the Cuttlebug Spiderweb Frame embossing folder and then I have ink blended the embossing with Black Soot distress ink.



Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog.

See you soon x

No comments: